UPDATE: A new version is available, see this blog post.
In this post, I show an advanced demonstration of what you can do with ILOG Elixir, my goal was to:
- use most of ILOG Elixir components in the same application,
- use real data.
The C.I.A. World Factbook is a good data source for that, but to use such data, I needed an XML version which can be found on the Mondial Database website.
START THE DEMO (1 MBytes)
It should be smaller but mxmlc is not able to produce release builds of application with world map, see this bug report (update: this bug is now fixed but the SDK version is not yet available).
This demo shows:
- A world map and a treemap with a color scheme based on a percentiles partition of data,
- Two advanced custom horizontal gauges,
- A radar chart
- Three kind of 3D charts: Pie Chart, Column Chart and Bar Chart,
- Mouse interaction on 3D Charts,
- Custom faded transition when changing shown world map or treemap data.
World Map View
Country Statistics View
UPDATE: Source code is now available! Just right click and choose View Source.