The world relies on electronics to achieve real business outcomes and enhance personal lives. Electronics fuel innovation in many other industries and sectors. Whether you build multi-core system-on-chips, carrier-grade network equipment, or life-saving medical devices, come to Innovate 2013 to learn how IBM Rational and its partners enable engineering organizations to innovate while increasing agility and managing complexity.
10 great reasons:
1. Build sustained innovation through systems engineering and software delivery
2. Lower cost of ownership across your product development infrastructure
3. Increase product time to market through a faster and efficient delivery lifecycle
4. Drive parallel development of hardware and software through integrated configuration and change management
5. Deploy Rational solutions across geographically dispersed teams
6. Apply Agile best practices
7. Meet regulatory compliance
8. Adopt techniques to improve product management
9. Leverage the flexibility and scalability of lifecycle tools in the Cloud
10. Client case studies including:
ADSN-2120 : Motorola Solutions: Experiences in Large Scale, Component Based, Model Driven Software Development in the Next Decade
RTES-1044 : Being Agile while Still Being Compliant: A Practical Approach
LM-2259 : From Best of Breed to Best of Integration: Intel's CLM Journey
QM-1474 : Governance of a Test Effort in a Highly Regulated Environment
CCM-1380 : Case Study: Philips Healthcare Usage of ClearCase MultiSite
QM-2469 : Move Away from Homegrown Test Management Solutions with Rational Quality Manager
CLD-1748 : Maximizing Build Performance within Cloud for Panasonic
We will also have demos and workshops that will provide you an opportunity to get hands-on with our solutions.
So come improve your skills, network with other customers, and discuss challenges and ideas with industry experts, IBM partners and the Rational team.