Here is the listing of customization scenarios that are included in the IBM Redbooks publication, Advanced Case Management with IBM Case Manager V5.2:
- Adding a button to toolbar
- Adding custom actions to menu action
- Enumerating documents
- Opening multiple work items
- Adding entry template via custom action
- Adding an attachment to file into the case without navigation to case folder
- Creating in-basket dynamic filter
- Filtering Case Information widget to show comments only
- Modifying property attributes using the Property Controller
- Getting the next work item with custom logic after completing a work item
- Filling the Case List widget based on search results
- Custom widget development
With the exception of custom widget development, these customization scenarios can be accomplished with approximately seven steps and have step-by-step guides in the IBM Redbooks publication, Advanced Case Management with IBM Case Manager V5.2.
These customization scenarios can be done through event wiring, custom actions, and the use of custom scripts in the Script Adapter widget. Numerous other customization scenarios can be applied to IBM Case Manager V5.2 that are not listed in the book, but feel free to take the book scenarios and tailor them to your organization's needs.
In my next blog post, I will discuss one specific customization scenario: Getting the next work item with custom logic after completing a work item.
For IBM Case Manager V5.2 related blog posts, see:
- Enhancing IBM Case Manager V5.2 with customization scenarios
For IBM Case Manager V5.2 Redbooks publication, see:
- Advanced Case Management with IBM Case Manager (draft is now available!)
Likes before 03/04/2016 - 0
Views before 03/04/2016 - 5860