Abstracts edited? Keynotes confirmed? Hashtag set?
Check, check and............check.
Two other important updates that will either get you excited for having registered or help you justify the travel if you need to convince your execs:
- The Sample Agenda Builder is now available to anyone who�s interested in exploring individual sessions across all three forums. Show your execs how much learning you can cram into a single day. Read the abstracts, seek out speakers in your industry and work out scheduling conflicts in advance. The conference SmartSite opens officially the first week of August. You can check it out here.
- The Business Analytics Forum Guide is also now available. This hefty 72-page guide does everything but deliver the actual sessions. Browse the complete curriculum of business intelligence, financial and risk analytics, predictive and advanced analytics, social media and customer analytics, business leadership tracks, explore industry lunches, usability sandboxes, business analytics workshops and more. You can download it from the Forum site.
If you're new to the fun, here are the facts in brief. I wrote about them in more detail in an earlier post:
- Information On Demand 2011 takes place Oct. 23-27 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
- The conference includes three interconnected technical Forums for Business Analytics, Information Management and Enterprise Content Management.
- Each Forum features deep-dive technical content, deployment and configuration best practices, training and education sessions, hands-on labs, and plentiful customer presentations.
- IOD also features numerous professional networking opportunities, IBM�s biggest EXPO and keynote presentations by Billy Beane and Michael Lewis.
- You can take up to three IBM Certification exams for free and as many more as you'd like at $100 off each time.
- Early Bird registration (a $300 value) ends Aug. 31.
- You can save an additional $100 simply by following @IODGC2011 and tweeting with #IOD11. Yes, as the infomercials say, it�s Just. That. Easy.
Likes before 03/04/2016 - 0
Views before 03/04/2016 - 3471