Download a set of sample code to assist in your Case REST API application development. Areas covered by the sample code include the following tasks:
- Retrieve solution information
- Retrieve case type information
- Add case comments
- Update case properties
- Retrieve case status and history
- Split cases with document filing and document commenting
- Change a task state
- Add task comments
- Create discretionary task instances
- Retrieve roles and work items
- Use an external data service with case type
- Use an external data service with a case instance
The IBM Case Manager Case REST API sample code set is a collection of Java files that show coding samples from its APIs. The sample code set helps you understand how to call the API, how to set up the API, how to parse response data, and how to set up payload data. The code set requires successful CaseManager API installation on your target server for execution if desired.
The sample code set is distributed as a self-contained ZIP file. Extract the ZIP file to a location of your choice. Review the readme.doc file that describes the contents of the ZIP file.
Download the code from the following site: https://www.ibm.com/services/forms/preLogin.do?lang=en_US&source=swg-case-mgr2