As part of ACE v11 product there are guided tutorials that explain how to create Integration server and then perform deployments in App Connect Enterprise v11.
Below details are taken from tutorials mentioned in Toolkit. I have already Installed ACE v11 on my system.
Step 1: Creating an Integration server
1. As I am using a Windows platform, open an App Connect Enterprise Command Console and start an integration server using the following command:
IntegrationServer --work-dir C:\IBM\ACE\Blog\MyServer1 --name MyServer1 --admin-rest-api 7610 --http-port-number 7910 --console-log
where C:\IBM\ACE\Blog\MyServer1 is a folder on your file system that the server will use for its working directory. I have already created IBM/Blog directory before running the command.
2. After a few seconds the server should report that it has finished initialization and that its HTTP Listener has started listening for connections. This completes creating a standalone Integration Server hosted locally on your own machine.
Step 2: Connect to the Integration Server
1. Return to the Integration Explorer view in the ACE Toolkit. By default, this is located directly below the Application Development tab in the bottom left corner.
2. Right click on the Integration Servers label and select Connect to an Integration Server
3. Enter the Host Name as localhost and the port as 7610. Remember this is the '--admin-rest-api' port which was used when starting the server. Click Finish (As part of 2. in Step 1)
4. Your server labelled MyServe1r should appear with a green arrow showing that the server is currently running.
Step by Step Screenshots below for reference.
checking out the ace version
Click on First tutorial and then click on Start Tutorial
Click on Import to import a sample application
Directories get created successfully and this completes creating a Integration srever