We are pleased to announce the Managed Beta Program for the next version of IBM® Enterprise COBOL for z/OS®. This program is open for clients to submit their nominations. If you have any questions concerning this beta program, the nomination process, or completing the nomination form, please contact the manager for this program: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of participating in this Beta include:
- Opportunity to influence the product and future product direction.
- Ability to test code and documentation, and ensure compatibility in their environment.
- Free education, code, and documentation during the Beta.
- Free support by development during the Beta for their questions and problems
- Competitive advantage by having access to the latest technology.
Nominations by Clients
Customers can access the on-line Nomination Form by using their IBM userid and password here :
Thank you in advance for your interest in the Enterprise COBOL Vnext Managed Beta Program.
The developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this blog will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
IBM Rational community
Matching: zos X