Mobile is about anytime, anywhere access to information. It improves productivity and is driving business innovation in the enterprise. Mobility enables quicker access to customer data, improved customer satisfaction and support, customer access to business and important functionality, and the capability to respond to customer demands.
Mobile is not only one of the most exciting trends affecting IT today, but an inevitable one. Indeed, most companies already have some type of mobile strategy. However, in order to take it to the next level and offer five-star apps, businesses will have to integrate mobile applications with business-critical back-end data sources.
Join us for this complimentary webcast as our subject matter experts discuss a unique IBM solution that combines end-to-end application lifecycle management with both mobile and mainframe development features all integrated into one package. The experts will spotlight a new mobile app that uses the sale of office supplies as an example. They will also show you how to bring a green-screen application into the mobile era using Rational Developer for System z and Worklight.
- Fragmentation of devices and platforms
- Speed and frequent iteration of the mobile lifecycle and continuous delivery
- Connectivity to back-end systems and enterprise clouds
- Security to protect corporate data and managing BYOD
- Mobile Context taking advantage of unique capabilities such as geo-location
- Delivering high-quality apps and rapidly incorporating customer feedback
Date: Thursday April 18th, 2013, 11 a.m., EDT