The IBM Rational community aggregates the latest developerWorks articles, blogs, videos, and discussions about Rational software from multiple communities. Start here, and you’ll find it easier and faster to find the help or information that you need.
The community offers several ways to share your expertise globally with other software developers (and maybe even become recognized as a thought leader yourself):
- Write a blog post to showcase your thoughts on tools and business processes.
- Ask a question on the message boards.
- Share bookmarks and feeds that might be useful to other community members.
- Compose a living document in the wiki, where others can help you fine-tune it (great for explaining task-based procedures).
- Find community members who share the same interests that you do.
After you've shared your thoughts, you can easily broadcast a link to them on social networks, such as Twitter and LinkedIn. You might even get recognized as a software development thought leader. Globally, no less!
Join the Rational community today, and learn more about how you can contribute content and benefit from others’.