Over the last few weeks, while starting to blog about Rational Integration Tester (RIT), I've come across a few gems and so thought I'd make myself a reading list and share it with you here.
If you know of any others, feel free to comment and I'll update this page.
- www.ibm.com/software/products/en/rtw -Rational Test Workbench
- http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/rtvs - Rational Test Virtualization Server
IBM Knowledge Center
- http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSBLQQ/ - home of the Rational Test Workbench (RTW) on-line documentation.
What's new in Rational Integration Tester...
- http://ppatchanee.wordpress.com - Patchanee Petprayoon, a solution architect in the Emerging Technologies Team at IBM, writes about RTW.
- http://dennisschultz.wordpress.com/category/rationalintegrationtester/ - Dennis Schultz, another solution architect, writes about RIT.
- A bit of a plug for my own series of "First Steps" blog entries, which are a gentle lead in to use of RIT and associated products.
- Use SSL with Rational Integration Tester (John Chewter - Chief Architect, Green Hat Technologies, IBM)
Virtualize multiple behaviors in parallel with Rational Test Virtualization Server (Martin Pain - Green Hat developer) This article helps users of IBM Rational Test Virtualization Server to configure their test environment to have multiple variants of a stub running simultaneously.
Executing a Rational Integration Tester test remotely from Rational Quality Manager - Ling Wang, SVT Engineer, IBM Rational Software
Stubs made easier with Rational Integration Tester - Pallavi V. Bhosale, Software Test Specialist, IBM
Use Rational Integration Tester to test WebSphere MQ test message transactions - Richa Awasthy & Duli Wijewardene, IBM Engineers