Watching information feed through the Rational community this morning has been nothing short of dizzying. So, here's the slow version of links you might want to check out:
Product news and announcements
- CLM 2011 was officially released today! Get the latest news from Jazz.net.
- As announced at Innovate, JazzHub Beta is available to students and professors
- Learn more about our most recent product announcements.
- Bloggers in the Rational cafes (EGL and C/C++, in particular) have been busy. Check out Debugging with RBD: Watch expressions (J. Spadea) and Advanced remote C/C++ editing features with Rational Developer for Power (S. Southworth)
Video and media from Innovate
- All social media, videos, and photos can be found through the conference page; But here are a few direct links:
- To see the videos that were done from the Livestream stage at Innovate, follow Scott Laningham's blog. If Bran and Christian interviewed you off-stage, then check out the Innovate play list from the developerWorks YouTube channel.
- Our IBMRational channel on YouTube is being updated throughout the day with coverage from the conference. Note: The upload order should correct itself over the course of the week. If you don't see current videos in the "Date added" column (on the right), scroll down to the 6th or 7th video in the list.
- For photos, see the ibm.rational Flickr stream
- Many other conference participants have uploaded media.
- IBM Rational Support and IBM Electronic support - all media from them summarized nicely in this post
Do you have media that you'd like to share from Innovate? Having trouble finding something? Post a comment.