Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.5.1 Fixpack 3 and Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console 8.5.1 Fixpack 3 have been shipped at the end of December 2011 and can be downloaded from Fix Central.These fixpacks (TWS and TDWC) deliver 160 APARS plus internal defects to our customers.Notice that the IBM ID needs to be entitled to download them from fixcentral.
If a customer or IBMer is experiencing a problem with the entitlement, please refer to the following links:
- Page where IBM internal can be entitled:http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/fixes/en/fixcentral/help/index.html- Entitlement error and resolution for customers:http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/fixes/en/fixcentral/help/faq_sw.html#entitlement_error
The fixpacks can be found by accessing the Fix Central section of the Tivoli Workload Scheduler: http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentralThis fixpack's main themes
"Most important New features:Enhancements to the file transfer job type"
- Support for transfer mode selection
- Support for local and remote code page (valid only for FTP servers running on z/OS systems)
- Support for remote custom codepages (valid only for FTP servers running on z/OS systems)
- Support for the FTP, FTPS, FTPES, WINDOWS, SSH, protocols
TWS Improvement on current behaviour:
Ambiguity for jobs scheduled when Daylight Saving Time switches off
TWS Every job is now Daylight Saving Time aware:
switches off, that is the clock is put one hour back, the job does not run
during the second, repeated time interval.
Now the command EVERY JOB is DST aware and it runs also during the
second, repeated time interval. No user action is required to activate this behaviour."