The IT market is moving towards mobile devices, which help you perform a large number of tasks, such as manage your sales workforce, read your e-mail, check your accounting system, or attend a web conference.
Applications designed for mobile devices must be intuitive and user-friendly while remaining robust and reliable, and providing instant access to business and client data wherever they are.
Tivoli Workload Scheduler Mobile Applications are web applications designed to be used on mobile devices.
Mobile web applications are easier to maintain, can be accessed by any mobile device and doesn’t cost you a thing to distribute.
In addiction, you have also the following benefits:
- deploy once and view it anywhere
- applications are always updated, no installation or updates on the device, just a bookmark-able web link
- security is managed into the server side, the user need to know only credential
- many different kind of devices are supported at the same time: Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad) and also BlackBerry
- applications can be accessed using also the modern browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer and so on
Tivoli Workload Scheduler propose two different mobile applications:
These applications are automatically installed with the Dynamic Workload Console.
If you install the Dynamic Workload Console you are able to use our mobile applications.
So, you can use your mobile device to easily and quickly interact with the Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
Using our application you can monitor and run your workload from your mobile device by simply logging in to a URL.