How to gather DCM Export:
1) Log on to TSAM Management Server
2) su - tioadmin
3) switch to directory TIO_HOME/tools
4) run dcmexport.sh
Syntax: dcmexport.sh -d output_file_name
Example: dcmexport.sh -d /myDirectory/myOutput.xml
B.) To capture additional trace data you will need to raise the log levels of Integration Logger and PMZHB Logger to DEBUG and enable BlueCloud logging. Then reproduce the error situation. Please also make sure, that WAS tracing is enabled. Once the bebug leves are set and you have run through the failing scenario again, collect SystemOut.log, SystemErr.log and trace.log files located in /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/ctgAppSrv01/logs/MXServer.
How to set PMZHB Logger to DEBUG level
1) In Administrative User Interface Go To - System Configuration - Platform Configuration - Logging
2) Use filter to search for pmzhb
3) Expand pmzhb and change Log Level to DEBUG
4) Click save
5) In Select Action Menu select 'Apply Settings'
2) type INTEGRATION into the logger input field and hit ENTER
3) set the log level to DEBUG
4) click save
5) Under "Select Action" choose "Apply Settings"
in WAS Admin Console - Troubleshooting - Logs and Trace - MXServer - Change Log Detail Levels - Runtime tab (set the following to "All
messages and Traces"):
Note: make sure that logging is enabled and also set the Maximum File Size to 20 MB and the Maximum Number of Historical Files to 5. These settings can be found at WAS Admin Console - Troubleshooting - Logs and Trace - MXServer - Diagnostic Trace.
a) log in as maxadmin (in TSAM Administrative user interface)
b) Goto -> Administration -> Provisioning -> Provisioning Workflow
c) select RP.ClusterProvison workflow that failed
d) select "Export" in Select Action drop down
The first log that should be reviewed is the failed workflow log (step C below) in xml format. Based on the problem and errors seen in this log, you can further review the trace.log, systemout.log, and systemerr.log. You will also need to review the export from your DCM if the problem is related to resources defined in the DCM.