Before opening a PMR with IBM support, please do the following to ensure that IBM support has required information to begin troubleshooting your system. IBM has made many changes internally to ensure that the data uploaded is accurately reflected and analyzed within the PMR record.
1. Fully reproduce the problem. Make note of any steps which consistently reproduce the problem as well as document any error messages displayed by the Expeditor client or console.
2. Obtain IBM Support Assistant data.
Obtain an ISA collection using the Help menu option
Expeditor Client 6.2
1. Select Help -> Support -> IBM Support Assistant from the menu bar.
2. Select the Collect Data Tab.
3. Select Lotus Expeditor 6.2 -> Expeditor General.
4. Click the Add button.
5. Click the Collect All button.
6. Once complete, click the link below the Collected Result label.
Expeditor Client 6.2.2
1. Select Help -> Support -> Collect Support Data.
2. Click the Next button.
3. Once complete, click the link below the Collected Result label.
Obtain an ISA collection using the OSGI console
This is suitable for Lotus Expeditor Integrator or when the menu option has been disabled through custom branding.
1. If the console is not visible, launch the Expeditor client with the -console parameter. For example, C:\Expeditor\rcp\rcplauncher.exe -console.
2. On the OSGI console, run the following commands:
Provide ISA data to IBM Support
Upload the zip file using the IBM SR tool or email the file to email@example.com. The PMR number must exist in the subject if using email.
Screenshots available in the full Wiki article: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/lewiki.nsf/dx/IBM_Lotus_Expeditor_Support_Collecting_ISA_Data
Coding IBM Collaboration Solutions
Matching: isa X