CEED-IBM Challenge is a monthly event that allows start-ups to pitch before our panel of judges of recognised Moroccan entrepreneurs and investors but also includes global entrepreneurs like Jeff Hoffman , serial entrepreneur and founder of priceline.com , Color Jar Accelerator, and many others.
The first of these events were held in January with over 80 attendees and participating start-ups benefited from the visibility and feedback from the judges. The next event is being held on 18 February 2015. Below are some of the benefits of participating in the CEED-IBM Challenge.
The winner announced each month will receive the following:
• A place in Boot Camp CEED Go-To-Market, summer 2015
• A CEED mentor who will assist and provide guidance
• Access to the Networking Platform CEED Morocco for one month
• Invitation to events and Labs CEED Club for one month
• $ 1,000 cloud access to IBM SoftLayer and Bluemix per month
• Access to the co-working space at the IBM Innovation Center in Casa Near Shore
• Publication of an article, in ECO Inspirations, profiling the winning startups
• A one-year subscription to the newspaper ECO Inspirations
Do you have an innovative project with a strong potential for growth locally and globally? Here is your chance to pitch to our judges.
To attend the 18 February 2015 CEED IBM Challenge click here: CEED IBM Challenge
Through this great initiative all qualifying attendees will be able to register and join the Global Entrepreneur Program for 2015. Join our Global Entrepreneur Program and sign up for a free IBM Bluemix Account enjoy the benefits of a 30 day free trial. IBM is now offering more cloud credits to qualified startups than anyone else. Learn more and apply here to receive up to $120K USD in cloud usage credits.