IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Architect for Software provides software development environment for real time and embedded software development based on a UML/SysML.
Embedded software developers can leverage an integrated software development environment for C, C++, Java or C# code that helps improve application consistency through UML based modeling to visualize and document the design of embedded and real time applications.
* Visualize architecture and design with industry standard UML or SysML
* Generate C, C++, Java or C# code frames
* Reverse engineer C, C++, Java or C# code for visualization and documentation
* Integration within Eclipse development environment for integrated code, model and debugging
* Maintain consistency of architecture, design, code and documentation automatically
* Author AUTOSAR 4.0 compliant automotive applications
* Leverage MARTE profile for architecting multi core applications
* Trace requirements to design to deliver the right product to market
* Collaborate using model-based differencing and merging features, including an integration with
the Jazz- based IBM® Rational® Team Concert solution
* Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software 7.5.3 adds support for Rational Rhapsody
TestConductor Add On to apply testing to code visualizedCheck out the demo
This demonstration shows how to develop embedded software using the Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software development environment. The Rational Rhapsody development environment enables developers to visually capture their applications to automate manual coding tasks and communicate their designs. Learn how to import existing C++ code and synchronize it with a UML model, automatically create diagrams to understand the relationships in the code, and then document the design for external reports.
The workflow integration with Eclipse is illustrated by using Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software to turn the code into a simple 'ping pong' console game. It illustrates how, using code centric settings, dynamic synchronization with the code can be achieved, enabling the user to make updates in either the model or the code while still preserving the existing layout and structure. This enables developers to more easily adopt modeling on existing code projects or where preservation of code layout is critical to success.
It's all part of creating a smarter planet and working more efficiently!