Look forward to a cloudy week
Are you looking to build a cloud infrastructure or develop and deploy cloud-based applications. Well have we got the event for you.
This week there will be a series of virtual events that you can attend virtually from your computer. If you can't attend live, the replays will be available soon.
Here is the agenda:
- Introduction to cloud computing for developers
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- Connecting to the Cloud - The hybrid model
- Metering usage of shared computational resources in cloud-delivered solutions
- Introduction to IBM Smart Business Development and Test in the IBM Cloud
- Building middleware application environments in an on-premise cloud with IBM WebSphere Cloudburst
- Building multi-tenant applications with IBM middleware
- Building a web site on the cloud using IBM webSphere Portal Server, IBM Lotus Web Content Management and IBM Mashup Center
- Application development and deployment in the cloud with IBM WebSphere Application Server and Rational Developer
- Prototyping and developing database applications in the cloud