One other area, that we get your feedback, is on the actual knowledge you review. You can provide comments about the quality of the content with a 5 star rating, and even provide written comments. The written feedback is the most helpful, as we can the plan the right action.
So, I did mention that the IBM Support Portal can save you time. Key features are:
1. My notifications, you can register to get weekly, daily, or both types of updates on all your products. I recommend daily for new fix availability, and the scheduled webcasts.
2. Check out the new features on the fix downloads application known as Fix Central. You can now upload you product inventory and get a complete listing of all fixes that would apply to your environment.
3. The product display options now offer the ability to toggle from all selected products to just one. This can reduce the amount of detail shown on the site, without making a change to your products selected.
4, Registration for Service request is now simpler. You can quickly get your company online for electronic problem reporting. Here is a quick link with the steps to do this: http://ibm.co/GAxlnG
- Provides faster creation of your requests for service
- The problem descriptions are in your words, providing an accurate detailing for the product experts to assist you
- You can see all the updates made by IBM
- You can submit the data collected immediately as your problem is opened, saving time and allowing us to triage the next steps quicker
- Easier collaboration with your own organization, as your reported problems are also available to your local team. They can also take over for you, if your unavailable on a problem through the features of Service request
- Service request also provides for useful reporting, that is available online, or you can export the details for your local tracking
5. To save even more time, try the IBM Support Assistant to collect the diagnostic files for you. The plugin's for this tool know exactly what files are needed for the type of failure you are troubleshooting
To learn about all the time saving features, we have a new information solution that is also integrated into new social media options. For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://www.ibm.com/electronicsupport
I hope you found something new in this update and saves you time! Please let us know how we are doing.