WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2(Author Envir) provides Integrated Service to connect to the database management system (DBMS) that was specified during installation time – Microsoft® SQL server, DB2®, or Oracle®. This tutorial illustrates how to manipulate data in the DBMS using Lombardi Edition by using JNDI in Websphere Application Server. In this tutorial we use DB2 version 9.7 Fix pack 1
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Work with the Authoring Environment in WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- Create a Toolkit, a re-used library can be used across numerous process applications
- Create variables: input, output, private, and complex structure
- Create an Integrated Services interacting with database by using SQL Integration
- Using parameter in SQL integration
- Create a Human Service
- Integrate the Human Service with the Integration Service
- Create database, table and configure authority.
- Create a custom data source that you can use in WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- Test the custom data source.
Reader expected need to be familiar with Websphere Lom bardi Edition V7.2, Websphere Application Server V7.0 and DB2 version 9.7 Fix pack 1
You need WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 running on Windows® XP or Windows 7 with access to DB2 V9.7.1.
Please refer to file LombardiSQLIntegration.pdf in my blog