The next release of IBM Security zSecure Manager for RACF z/VM is currently under development, and we would like to invite new and existing zSecure Manager for RACF z/VM customers interested in getting early experience with one or more of the products and providing development their feedback.
The Beta participants will experience the following benefits:
- The opportunity to discuss problems and share ideas with product experts from IBM and with other customers, via web conferences and an online web-based Discussion Forum.
- The ability to install, configure and/or evaluate the new product code in their own test environment to validate new functionality and ensure the product works in their environment before the product goes GA.
- Dedicated support provided by Development for the duration of the beta program, via an online web-based Discussion Forum.
- An opportunity to influence the product function and future directions.
What do we expect from the beta participants?
- Download the beta code drops and install them (1-3 beta code drops are expected to be made available)
- Test out the functions that are important to you and post any problems and questions to an online web-based Discussion Forum
- Provide occasional status by submitting an online Feedback form when requested by us
- Consider being a reference at the end of the beta program if your company has a positive experience
The Beta Program has begun and will run through the beginning of next year.
If interested, please submit the online beta program nomination form.
The URL is: https://www-304.ibm.com/software/support/trial/cst/forms/nomination.wss?id=5700
For more information, please contact zSecure Beta Program (email@example.com).