The next release of the IBM Security zSecure suite products is currently under development, and we would like to invite new and existing zSecure customers interested in getting early experience with one or more of the products and providing development their feedback.
The Beta participants will experience the following benefits:
- The opportunity to discuss problems and share ideas with product experts from IBM and with other customers, via web conferences and an online web-based Discussion Forum.
- The ability to install, configure and/or evaluate the new product code in their own test environment to validate new functionality and ensure the product works in their environment before the product goes GA.
- Dedicated support provided by Development for the duration of the beta program, via an online web-based Discussion Forum.
- An opportunity to influence the product function and future directions.
What do we expect from the beta participants?
- Download the beta code drops and install them (4-5 beta code drops are expected to be made available)
- Test out the functions that are important to you and post any problems and questions to an online web-based Discussion Forum
- Provide occasional status by submitting an online Feedback form when requested by us
- Consider being a reference at the end of the beta program if your company has a positive experience
The Beta Program is starting February 2014 and will run through the end of the year.
If interested, please submit the online beta program nomination form.
The URL is: https://www-304.ibm.com/software/support/trial/cst/forms/nomination.wss?id=5468
For more information, please contact zSecure Beta Program (firstname.lastname@example.org).