We are pleased to announce the release of a new DB2 and Optim best practice webcast: Deep-dive performance analysis ysing InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager V5.3
This new webcast by IBM DB2 preformance expert Steve Rees, provides an in-depth tutorial to help you use IBM InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager V5.3 (OPM) to diagnose, analyse, and correct potential performance problems with your DB2 system. Some of the topics covered in the webcast include:
- Overview of the new and improved features in OPM V5.3
- Setting a baseline for performance metrics
- Investigating system bottlenecks
- Recognizing a system-level disk bottleneck
- Recognizing a system-level CPU level bottleneck
- Recognizing a system-level locking bottleneck
- Drilling down – diagnosing slow queries with OPM
... and more.
Let us know what you think by leaving feedback on the webcast's description page.