Join IBM on June 5th for our first annual Business Partner day in IBM Oracle Virtual University. There's no better place to get quality on demand education on the IBM hardware and software that optimizes Oracle applications. Leverage this free resource within your organization to gain skills to help you identify, progress and close more business with IBM and Oracle.
Presenters include Oracle product managers, IBM Business Partner executives and Subject Matter Experts from IBM Brand, Industry and the IBM Oracle alliance. There is no cost to attend, but you must register in advance at http://engage.vevent.com/rt/ibmoracle~2013.
* Live panel discussion with IBM product experts - bring your questions!
* Keynote address by IBM VP for Mid-Market Judy Smolski
* Instant chat access to IBM technology managers throughout the day
* 24 focused sessions on IBM software and hardware including PureSystems, Optim and more
* Presentations by Oracle product managers on its key applications
* Session on how to sell IBM SmartCloud as an IBM Business Partner
* Overview of tools and resources to use to navigate the IBM-Oracle Business Partner Landscape
* Extensive Resource Library with access to materials such as collateral, videos, technical specs, etc.
* And much more
Forward this note to your colleagues, and register today to avoid delays on June 5th. For more information, please contact Rick Maurno, Business Development Executive for Channels at email@example.com.