Webinar notification: Your future with IBM Tivoli Network Manager
T.Randles 27000420E0 Comment (1) Visits (7649)
Are you an existing IBM client with a deployment of IBM Tivoli Network Manager? If the answer is yes, then you are cordially invited to the IBM Webinar on April 6th, 2017, entitled:
“Your future with IBM Tivoli Network Manager”
At this 90 minute online presentation, you will be introduced to members of the IBM Netcool support, architecture and product management teams. We propose to engage with you on the following topics:
1. New solution enhancements from Tivoli Network Manager 3.8 to 4.2. Rob Clark, senior Netcool architect.
2. From 3.8, 3.9 to 4.2. Migration best practices. Krishna Kodali, Senior Software engineer.
3. IBM service offerings, remote or on-site, to enable your successful migration.
4. Efficient operations with Netcool analytics – Zane Bray , Netcool Solutions Architect.
5. Question and answer session
Please register for this Webinar at http
If you have any questions related to this Webinar, please direct your questions to this forum: http
Looking forward to engaging with you.
Tom Randles, product manager, Netcool network management