Predictive Insights - Import a model using pamodel file.
MauCheeYen 270000M7MT Comment (1) Visits (465)
To import a model into Predictive Insights, you need to make use of the mediation tool.
1) First, launch mediationtool by running the following command as scadmin:
Alternatively, you can run:
2) Then, select File->Import...
3) Click Predictive Insights, then Predictive Insights model and click Next >
4) Click Browse next to the Data Source File field.
5) Select the file corresponding to the model or models that you would like to import and click Finish. I am using the model file APM_upgrade.pamodel as an example.
6) Verify that APM_upgrade model is created successfully.