|Featured Blog Entries|
IBM Mobile Messaging video
JohnMcNamara 270005KQTG Visits (1399)
Welcome to the first in a series of video's designed to guide you through the experience of using our IBM mobile messaging and M2M libraries.
This video walks you through the process of getting up and running quickly with our MQTT mobile messaging pack for Android.
In it you will see how to:
1. download and install the Android SDK
2. add a new repository
3. install the SDK tools
4. define a new Android app in Eclipse
5. check the Java install and setup
6. create a new Eclipse project
7. run the sample Android MQTT application as a simulated Android device and on an actual mobile device
You can view this on our IBMmessagingMedia YouTube channel here.