Smarter commerce is an integrated solution approach to putting the customer at the center of a company's strategic business operations. Smarter Commerce covers all facets of buy, market, sell and service processes enabling a company to engage their customers and business partners in more effective ways.
IBM's Smarter Commerce delivers core capabilities including:
IBM has made great investments to build a strong Smarter Commerce portfolio which is delivered through IBM software products, service offerings, cloud infrastructures and business partners. This Smarter Commerce technical series is a designed for architects, project leaders, business partners and line of business software solution developers to gain a basic understanding of the solution capabilities and characteristics of the IBM Smarter Commerce software portfolio.
This series of technical sessions covers key functional capabilities and associated software including:
• Enterprise Marketing Management – Unica, Coremetrics, TeaLeaf, DemandTec
• Selling & Fulfillment - WebSphere Commerce, Sterling Commerce,
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management – Emptoris, Supply Chain Visibility
• Optimization, Sterling B2B Integration
• Content Management and Portals – FileNet, IBM Content Manager, IBM Case Manager,
• WebSphere Portal, Infosphere MDM (PIM)
Live event enrollment
To enroll in the classroom format, select the desired date and location. There is no charge to attend.
28 nov. 2012 - 28 nov. 2012, Virtual, (English)