Looking to see and learn about the latest compiler enhancements in XL Fortran on AIX and Linux. Download a trial.
Here is quick recap of some of the highlights of these new compilers:
See the latest trials here.
- Compliance to ISO programming language standards including the Fortran 2003
standard and partial support for the Fortran 2008 standard
- Support for the OpenMP 3.1 industry specification
- Compile-time performance and scalability improvements
- Enhancements to the diagnostic reports that can help you identify
opportunities to improve the performance of your applications
- Improved capability for debugging optimized code
- New and enhanced compiler options, directives, and intrinsics