- Support for bigdata as primary and secondary content types
- Support for service management -> service management (Tivoli)
- Support for cross-references to headers in the XML (a href="#head1") that automatically fetch the referenced heading text, such as we currently have for figures and tables
- Authoring Tools: error check not allowing bare text in within custom sidebar
- Custom sidebars not styled properly in CSS
We've updated the CSS that comes with the template so that element sidebar-custom is styled appropriately.
- Author package transform scripts do not support spaces in paths
- Remove techbriefings resource from article template
Among the list of resources in the authoring template was a link to "tech briefings", which is a type of event we no longer manage separately on developerWorks. We've removed this from the template.
- Remove FOP-0.20.5 from framework as no longer necessary for PDF builds (~5MB size savings)
Note: We've updated the article Authoring with the developerWorks XML templates to point to this updated authoring package, which you can find here: