The changes are being made to simplify the ordering process while making the power choices more robust and better suited to client requirements.
So what changed?
- Some of the Chicago line cords have been withdrawn (where no longer required by law).
- The 30 amp single phase line cords have all been withdrawn. The requirement for four line cords was messy and required careful planning.
- The design of the delta three phase ATS has changed. The big benefit is to remove a restriction in Japan that limited the XIV to 10 modules. This is a major boost for the Japanese market.
- Three phase input power using two line cords that are each rated at 32 amps
- Three phase input power using two line cords that are each rated at 60 amps
- Single phase input power using two line cords that are each rated at 60 amps
This is pretty well an industry standard for Enterprise class disk.
The USA Announcement letter is here.
The Asia Pacific Announcement letter is here
The European Announcement letter is here.