The USA AIX Virtual User Group
have just announced a Systems Director on Power
series of live webinar sessions in the next 3 months. Briefly:
- Starts May 12th 2011.
- It is delivered remotely, over the Internet, so you can listen in from your desk and watch the slides or any demonstrations with no travelling.
- It covers the Overview and Basics through to the high function Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) features that are part of the Enterprise Edition of Systems Director.
- This is delivered by the USA Advanced Technical Skills (ATS) group and I recognise most of the names as good speakers.
- I recommend you attend to learn more from the guru's.
- To sign up (takes 20 seconds) go to: AIX Virtual User Group Wiki and its all free.
- Also find on their DeveloperWorks Wiki, a very long list of previous sessions on hot AIX and Power that you can download and replay.
Note: The USA Virtual AIX User Group is large and popular (typically a few hundred watch the webinars) and we don't have one to Europe or elsewhere, so it is really the World Wide AIX Virtual User Group :-)