WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances are a key element in IBM's holistic approach to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). These appliances are purpose-built, easy-to-deploy network devices to simplify, help secure, and accelerate your XML and Web services deployments. Learn more about these appliances by watching the educational videos
provided by IBM Education Assistant!
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52: IBM's hardware enterprise service bus (ESB), the XI52 is built for simplified deployment & hardened security, bridging multiple protocols & performing conversions at wirespeed. Check out the XI52 videos.
- WebSphere DataPower Edge Appliance XE82: Integrates edge-of-network, traffic gateway functions, and authorization mechanisms and provides a consolidated solution for mediating traffic at the edge-of-network. Check out the XE82 videos.
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI50B & XI50z: The XI50B and new XI50z deliver common message transformation, integration, and routing in a blade form factor that cuts costs and improves performance. Check out the XI50B videos.
- WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62: The XB62 extends your ESB with purpose-built business-to-business (B2B) hardware providing AS1/AS2/AS3 messaging & trading partner profile management. Check out the XB62 videos.
- WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance: Delivers exceptional performance and hardened security at the caching tier of your enterprise application infrastructure. Check out the new tutorial exercise "Elastic caching solutions for your ESB" in the XC10 videos section provided by IBM Education Assistant!