E-commerce is no longer simply about selling online, it's about delivering a consistent shopping experience across all customer touch-points, including mobile, social and in-store. IBM WebSphere Commerce allows your company to deliver a seamless, cross-channel shopping experience through contextually relevant content, marketing and promotions, while extending your brand across all digital and physical customer touch-points. WebSphere Commerce supports all selling business models, including B2C, B2B, and B2B2C, on a single customer interaction platform. So what are you waiting for? Start Using WebSphere Commerce version 7 Today!
WebSphere Commerce V7 can help you deliver content in a way that boosts your business!
The following information can be found here on the WebSphere Commerce V7
- Overview- Discusses the product packaging and system platform change summery and the NEW features available in version 7.
- Installation and migration- Covers Installing WebSphere Commerce Developer and WebSphere Commerce Server, migration and marketing campaign migration.
- Business User Interface- You will see Multi-channel decision marketing demonstration, lab exercise, and lab exercise files. Also, Promotion enhancements and Management Center usability enhancements.
- Customization- Goes through Marketing activity target, action, and trigger customization exercises.
- Starter store user interface- The elite starter store, Mobile commerce store add-on features, and Social commerce store add-on features are discussed.
- Store administration- Identifies efficient data load utility, Mobile commerce store administration, Mobile commerce SMS messaging administration, precision marketing store administration, and configuring social commerce.
- Programming Model- Covers social commerce programming model and architecture.
- Problem determination- Goes through social commerce problem determination.
- Development environment- You will see how to Build and deploy, develop and test tools.
- Virtual lab tutorials- You can experience fully functional versions of the software you just studied through the IBM WebSphere University Expert Arena.
WebSphere Commerce provides a next-generation solution for all of a company's e-commerce needs. So make sure you are in-the-know by following the WebSphere Commerce RSS Feed
. Follow this link to WebSphere Commerce
for more information on this product.