How to locate the problematic resource that endStateID refers to
tony_feng_li 2700021GQR Visits (9415)
I would like to show you how to find the problematic resource that endStateID refers to. There are several steps to do, so let's take a look at an example.
2. Extract the twx file into a folder
3. Search in endState ID in the folder of step 2. Now we can see the endStateID refers to a button named "Submit"
4. Please scroll up in the file and locate its Item. Now we can see this button belongs to a coachNG named "GM approval from NG"
5. Then scroll up in the file to the top, and you can see the coach belongs to process "Approve / reject requisition"
6. Now we know where the problematic button is
7. Now you can begin to check whether this boundary event is connected to the next activity. Or whether there are some run time problem. Below are some known issues for your reference: