Start Cloud application development with Bluemix Java Cloudant Web Starter
Xiulei 270002NP9S Visits (5449)
In the Bluemix UI Catalog, include a Java Cloudant Web Starter application. If you create an application from this boilerplate, you’ll immediately get a sample Java application that makes use of Cloudant NoSQL DB. This enables you to get started with Java and Cloudant very quickly.
Follow below steps begin your cloud application development.
1. Log in Bluemix UI
2. Go into the DASHBOARD page
3. Click "CREATE AN APP" and select Java Cloudant Web Starter from the Boilerplates section.
4. Set the application name by your own and click "CREATE"
5. Wait a min, your Java application with Cloudant will be started.
6. Go into the app overview page, and click "ROUTES" of your application to access the sample application.
7. The app home page looks like:
You can upload files by clicking Upload button, these files will be stored to Cloudant DB.
Also you can fork the sample application from Jazz