Abstract: Come and learn as Jason Peipelman UX Architect IBM Storage, Master inventor. This demonstration will cover the current DS8000 interface with special care taken to review items that have gone into the latest R8.5, and R8.5.1 releases. To this end, we will walk through the following use cases:
• Overview of system health monitoring including new Dashboard (R8.5)
• Create initial configuration for IBM Z.
• Create initial configuration for AIX.
• Setup the DS8000 side of Safeguarded Copy (R8.5)
• Setup custom user roles (R8.5)
• View copy services configuration
• Performance analysis
Speakers: Jason Peipelman, UX Architect IBM Storage, Master Inventor
Date: Thursday, April. 18, 2019
Time: 12:00 p.m. New York, 5 p.m. London, 6 p.m. Paris, 17:00:00 GMT,
Duration: 90 minutes