Comentários (5)

1 lancemorris comentou às Link permanente

The relationship where clause for doclinks provided out of the box for supported objects can be optimized, especially for work order. The time to retrieve and display a work order was taking almost 2 minutes post upgrade to 7. We traced the performance down to the doclinks query. We changed this relationship query from numerous OR statements with values in numerous lists to a union statement and the time to retrieve and display a work order dropped from almost 2 minutes less than 2 seconds.

2 Allen.Dean comentou às Link permanente

Thanks @lancemorris. It looks like your solution was similar to what is posted in the original blog entry.

3 lancemorris comentou às Link permanente

Yes. The original post simplified the query by removing any objects that were not needed. In our case, we did not remove any but replaced the "or in" clauses with "union all" clauses which makes the query run much more efficiently.

4 Bruno Portaluri comentou às Link permanente

I have greatly improved performances of docklinks queries refactoring the SQL query using UNION clauses instead of OR clauses as Lance has already described. <br /> Check out <a href="http://maximodev.blogspot.com/2013/03/improve-doclinks-performances-maximo-tpae.html">this post</a> for details.

5 PamDenny comentou às Link permanente

Bruno - Excellent! Thank you for supplying this additional information!