questions ready for the next Ask the Expert (ATE) event will be held on
November 8th, 2011 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time USA. Register for this event
Ask the Experts Online Jam"
(ATE) is a valuable opportunity for Global Tivoli User Community (TUC)
Members to connect with real-world experts on a range of Tivoli
products. These experts, many from IBM development, are recruited to
answer questions on an array of product topics for a concentrated period
of 12 hours
This upcoming ATE event will include experts on Tivoli and Maximo topics including: Asset Management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management - all industries
- Tivoli Asset Management for IT
- Tivoli Usage and Accounting Management
This session will run from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time USA
To accommodate AP and EMEA members, questions may be submitted 9 hours prior to the event.
To find the time in your city check out the World Clock meeting planner website.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- It's free to attend.
- Your technical questions will be answered directly from the IBM experts themselves, no middleman!
- You may ask as many questions as you'd like.
- You can learn more about your products and gain a competitive edge for yourself and your company.
- Keep up with the next generation technology, and get the scoop on new product release dates and the improvements being made.
ABOUT THE TIVOLI USER COMMUNITYThe Tivoli User Community
(TUC) is the largest network of Tivoli professionals in the world.
With more than 30,000+ members in 138 countries and 160+ local and
special interest groups, the TUC links a global network of users,
developers, business partners, and IBM sales/technical staff. Members
share a common interest in increasing the knowledge of Tivoli and
Maximo software and solutions to solve business problems. Register
to become a member today.
We look forward to your participation.