Maximo Spatial 18.104.22.168 Series #1: Installing Maximo Spatial 22.214.171.124 on Maximo TPAE 126.96.36.199
Suraj Singh 2700060R5J Visits (10633)
Over the next few days/weeks, I will be sharing with you some information regarding Maximo Spatial 7.6, and more specifically 188.8.131.52. If you are now installing Spatial 184.108.40.206 you can take a look at our Maximo Spatial Wiki's Spatial Matrix to keep an eye on supported versions:
1) We will need to Set the envi
2) Install the IBM Maximo Asset Management 220.127.116.11 IFIX (downloaded above under "For TPAE ")
3) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 18.104.22.168 Fixpack (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #1 )
4) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 22.214.171.124 IFIX (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #2 ).
Finally, when this is completed successfully you can follow the final steps regarding the API:
5) Remove the following directory:
6) Copy all the files in the following directory:
When this is completed, you can proceed to complete the following:
Success! You should now have Maximo Spatial 126.96.36.199 with your TPAE Maximo 188.8.131.52!
Keep an eye out for this series, as we will go through a lot more new functionalities available with 184.108.40.206 Spatial! Happy Mapping!