Maximo Spatial 188.8.131.52 Series #1: Installing Maximo Spatial 184.108.40.206 on Maximo TPAE 220.127.116.11
Suraj Singh 2700060R5J Visits (11262)
Over the next few days/weeks, I will be sharing with you some information regarding Maximo Spatial 7.6, and more specifically 18.104.22.168. If you are now installing Spatial 22.214.171.124 you can take a look at our Maximo Spatial Wiki's Spatial Matrix to keep an eye on supported versions:
1) We will need to Set the envi
2) Install the IBM Maximo Asset Management 126.96.36.199 IFIX (downloaded above under "For TPAE ")
3) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 188.8.131.52 Fixpack (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #1 )
4) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 184.108.40.206 IFIX (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #2 ).
Finally, when this is completed successfully you can follow the final steps regarding the API:
5) Remove the following directory:
6) Copy all the files in the following directory:
When this is completed, you can proceed to complete the following:
Success! You should now have Maximo Spatial 220.127.116.11 with your TPAE Maximo 18.104.22.168!
Keep an eye out for this series, as we will go through a lot more new functionalities available with 22.214.171.124 Spatial! Happy Mapping!