Reorder Cron Does NOT Generate PR / PO
MayOn 310000PW8U Comments (2) Visits (15913)
Reorder crontask doesn't generate any PR/PO. How do I troubleshoot this problem?
We can start by finding out how many items are due for reorder. If the items are not due for reorder, then reoder crontask won't generate any PR/PO.
1. Follow the technote below to turn on SQL logging and review systemout.log and systemerr.log files for errors
2. To find the number of items due for reorder, bring up a list of items in Inventory application.
3. Under select action menu, select Reorder Items.
4. De-select Run in Background mode
5. Click the Preview button
6. Reorder preview display a list of items due for reorder.
7. Query reorderpad table at this time for more info
Common reorder problems are:
1. Negative or zero value specified in reorder point (ROP) in the reorder tab
2. Missing Conversion Rate
Check that all units of measure (UOM) are listed there
Check Convesions under Select action menu > units of measure and conversion
each unit of measure (UOM) should have a conversion to another unit of measure (UOM)
3. Missing Exchange Rate
Check that the Currency specified in the Company application has an active exchange rate (via the Exchange Rate application)
4. Items in Pending Obsolete status
Below is a link to the Reorder Formular