Maximo Spatial 126.96.36.199 Series #3: Getting your Maps ready!
Suraj Singh 2700060R5J Comments (3) Visits (13189)
Now that we have 188.8.131.52 installed, and we have upda
I would like to lead you to do some preliminary steps before we proceed on getting your map ready for Spatial!
One of the major new functionalities introduced within Maximo Spatial 7.6 is the usage of Feature Services. This allows us to easily bring data into Maximo from your Feature Service. To s
1) Creating a new Map in Map Manager
2) Adding your Map Services
3) Creating your GIS Objects
4) Configuring the relationship between Maximo and GIS
After completing this - you should be able to successfully see a Map. However, your next question would be: Where are the Spatial tools?
Well I'm glad you asked!
1) Go to the application designer application
2) Search for the application you're working with. (In our case SR)
3) Click on the Map tab
4) Right-click on the Map component - and click Properties
5) Under the tool Items - Search for all the values that the provider is "Maximo Spatial", and check the box.
Be sure the go to the next page of the Tool items until you select all you need. When you're finished selecting, close the dialog and this will be saved automatically.
That's it! If we go to the SR app - or any other application you used to do this, when you click the Map Tab, we will see our tools:
Thanks for reading! Join me on the next one!
Earlier blogs in the Series: