Maximo Revised Contract Status Changed to History if Purchase Contract Status is Changed to WSTART
Ghazala 110000RW19 Visits (9712)
Welcome to the EAM Corner!!!!
My name is Ghazala and I work in level 2 support for IBM on the EAM product. This blog series will all be helpful tips, tricks and how-to's on Maximo EAM .
Be sure to follow me on DeveloperWorks ---------> Clic
Have you ever encountered an issue in the Purchase Contracts application a previous revision's contract status is change to history (REVISD) when the purchase contract's status is changed to WSTART on approval.
Following steps have been used to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Contracts > Purchase Contracts > Create a new purchase contract.
2. Select Action> Authorize Sites > Select Sites > Bedford > click OK.
4. Select Action> Revise contract and the revision is crea
5. Change start date to a date in the futu
6. Approve the revised contract. The status is changed to WSTART.
7. Click List tab > Enter Contract 1058.
The previous contract status is changed to REVISD.
Resolving the problem:
If the contract start date is in the future then its status on approval will be WSTART (even if there isn't a revision for it).
The WSTART status is similar to APPR status for the contract with a start date in the future.
Thanks for reading, be sure to look out for my next installment.