How can I see the asset status history in the Assets application?
ElianeMika 310001FEX5 Comments (2) Visits (14250)
You may have noticed at some point in your life that in the Assets app you do not have access to the status history. Unless you have some IS installed, then you will be able to see it in the Asset (Tr) - Transpotation application, for example.
Have not you noticed that yet?
Take a look at you Maximo version earlier than 126.96.36.199.... Did you see?
But do not worry, because from version 188.8.131.52, this has already been fixed and now you will be able to see it.
Oh, cannot you see it yet?
Oh yeah ... I forgot ... you have to make some settings so you can see it. Bellow are the steps so you can enable the Asset's status history option:
1) From a database SQL tool:
DELETE FROM SIGOPTFLAG WHERE OPTI
2) Change Asset.xml file excluding the parameter licensekey = 'CALIBRATION' of id='viewsthist'
a) Go to Maximo Application Designer application
3) Restart the Maximo Application Server.
You need to do this for each security group
12) Go to Application Design application and bring up Asset
In the Select Action menu choose for “Add/Modify Select Action Menu” option
13) In the dialog box bring up for VIEWSTHIST key value:
Change the Position and Subposition field to 27 and 9 respectively
14) In the menu bar, click on Edit Dialogs button:
Scroll to find the option “viewsthist”
15) Open the dialog box (click on the viewsthist) :
16) Click on the “Memo” field and it will turn greenish
Right-click and choose Delete.
You don’t need this MEMO field, because it is used only in the Asset Transportation
17) Click on the “table” and the background will turn green
Click on the Control Properties button in the menu bar
Let the Relationship field blank
18) Go to Assets application bring up an asset: