BMXAA3279E and BMXAA3344E errors while trying to approve a Revised PO
AliceDegawa 270003GX3K Visits (9861)
BMXAA3279E - Could not change PO XXXX status to APPR.
Steps to replicate:
1. Go to Work Order Tracking application.
2. Create a new work order against any valid GL Account.
3. Save, approve the work order and take note of its number.
4. Go to the Purchase Orders application.
5. Create a new PO against any valid vendor and with just 01 PO line as the following:
6. Save, approve PO and take note of its number.
7. Go to the Work Order Tracking application.
8. Bring up the work order in question and close it.
9. Go to the Purchase Orders application.
10. Bring up the PO and create a revision.
11. In the PO Revision 1, add a new PO Line as the following:
12. Save the PO and try to approve it.
At this point, system throws:
"BMXAA3279E - Could not change PO XXXX status to APPR.
The workaround is:
Cancel the PO Revision 1, close the PO Revision 0 and create a new PO corresponding to the second PO Line you've tried to add in step #11.
If the suggested workaround does not apply to your case, please contact IBM Maximo Support.