IIDR 22.214.171.124-19 for all engines can be found on Fix Central.
* Single installer per operating system for all IIDR CDC Linux, Unix and Windows products. Please see the following wiki page for additional information on the single installer.
* Performance improvements in the CDC apply on Linux, Unix and Windows.
IIDR 126.96.36.199-19 for Netezza
* Now supports NPS 7.2.1, including the NZ JDBC driver included with NPS 7.2.1
* Improves performance when deleting rows on NULLable columns for NPS 7.2.1
* Fixed issue in target bulk apply that reduced batch sizes following immediate shutdown of subscriptions which leak memory, leading to poor performance
* Prevents StackOverflowError when NPS system reports warnings through JDBC driver
* Apply Engine no longer stops with out of file handle exception when running in IDAA environment
* Now supports specifying non-default Netezza session priority for bulk loads
* Corrected setting session priority after a database session is created
* Fixed issue where BLOB matched to data type UNKNOWN on Netezza targets
IIDR 188.8.131.52-19 for DataStage
* Now disallows older Management Console clients from connecting to DataStage agents
* Direct connect dsjob_wait_time_second value was mistakenly multiplied by 1000 in determining sleep time
IIDR 11.3.32-19 for Event Server
JR53811: CDC EventServer : Fixes an issue where a transaction with multiple operations has a CCID value larger than can be contained in a 31-bit integer, the first operation in transaction will have non-zero CCID value
IIDR 184.108.40.206-19 for Oracle
JR54714 LOB COLUMNS MAY BE UPDATED WITH VALUES FROM A DIFFERENT ROW
IIDR 220.127.116.11-19 for Sybase
* Now supports Sybase 16.
JR53370 CDC DATA LOSS / CONSISTENCY UPOEN CDC RESTART AFTER ABORT
JR52973 DMSHUTDOWN COMMAND WITH -A OPTION DOESN'T TERMINATE SUBSCRIPTIONS
IIDR 18.104.22.168-19 for DB2 LUW
IIDR for DB2LUW will not automatically map identical columns during table assignment if the column name is larger than 30 characters.
JR54344 IF SCHEDULED END IS ISSUED WHILE THE SUBSCRIPTION IS JOINING SHAREDSCRAPE THE SUBSCRIPTION MAY STALL OR NOT END
IIDR 22.214.171.124-19 for Teradata
* TPUMP apply is no longer available.
IIDR 126.96.36.199-5258 for Management Console and Access Server can be found on Fix Central.
* Support for the IIDR 188.8.131.52 LUW engines.
* Removed deprecated online.exe scripting language environment. See replacement CHCCLP scripting capability documentation.