IIDR 18.104.22.168 has been released with new functionality in addition to resolving some APARs.
IIDR 22.214.171.124-4 can be found on Fix Central.
* No IIDR downtime support for Microsoft SQL Server non-structural online index rebuild operations
Index and table reorganizations done to improve query performance no longer impact replication. Replication will continue with no outage and with no user actions required.
* Log based change capture for Oracle is now supported on Microsoft Windows
* No IIDR downtime support for Oracle Automatic Storage Management rebalancing activities
Previously in some situations rebalancing of ASM could could require replication be restarted
* An unplanned failure of Oracle to a DataGuard standby database no longer requires a resynchronization
Previously if an Oracle database being used as a source of changes failed over to an Oracle DataGuard standby, you would have been required to refresh the target data before restarting replication
* IIDR can now capture changes directly from ASM on Exadata
Previously replication required the ASM logs to be multiplexed to a non-ASM destination which typically could only be accomodated off the Exadata appliance
* IIDR can now target Cloudant
* IIDR can now use webHDFS to deliver change data to HDFS
This allows IIDR to be installed remotely from the cluster and enables targeting HDFS deployments that are secured via Kerberos
JR53019 POTENTIAL FOR DUPLICATE TRANSACTION REPLAY ON THE TARGET DUE TO INCORRECT BOOKMARKING ON IMMEDIATELY PREVIOUS SHUTDOWN.
JR53294 CDC TRIES TO READ AN UNCOMPLETED ORACLE LOG AND GETS ERROR IN LOG SHIPPING USING DATAGUARD SCENARIO.
JR53370 CDC DATA LOSS / CONSISTENCY UPOEN CDC RESTART AFTER ABORT
JR52825 CDC FOR DATASTAGE IN DIRECTCONNECT MODE NOT HONOURING THE DELAY PARAMETER FROM BATCH THRESHOLD SUBS PROPERTY
JR52973 DMSHUTDOWN COMMAND WITH -A OPTION DOESN'T TERMINATE SUBSCRIPTIONS
JR52797 ADDRESSING AN IDENTIFIED BUFFER OVERRUN CONDITION IN THE ORACLE SOLARIS JVM
JR53411 SETTING BLOB/CLOB TRUNCATION IN DATASTAGE PROPERTIES FOR A SUBSCRIPTION, REVERSES THE LIMITS
JR52923 TIMESTAMP IS NOT PROPERLY REPLICATING
JR53413 HAVING ROW SIZES GREATER THAN 341333 BYTES THROWS JAVA.NIO.BUFFEROVERFLOWEXCEPTION
JR52946 INSTANCE USING UPPER CASE ORACLE SID FOR STANDBY DATABASE CANNOT BE CREATED
JR53340 IIDR FOR ORACLE 12C FAILS TO START REPLICATION WHEN AN INSCOPE TABLE WAS ALTERED