IIDR 184.108.40.206-5052 for all LUW Engines is available on FixCentral.
IIDR 220.127.116.11-5052 for Db2
* IIDR for Db2 now supports BINARY and VARBINARY datatypes on Db2 11.1.
IIDR 18.104.22.168-5052 for Kafka
JR58450 TRUNCATE OR DELETE WITHOUT WHERE CLAUSE KAFKA TARGET FAILS AND UNABLE TO RESTART THE REPLICATION
JR58975 SUBSCRIPTION FAILED TO START AFTER BOOKMARK IS SET WITH DMSETBOOKMARK COMMAND LINE UTILITY
IIDR 22.214.171.124-5052 for Microsoft SqlServer
* VARBINARY(MAX) with FILESTREAM is now supported for replication.This datatype is used for storing BLOB data on the file system in a FILESTREAM filegroup, rather than in the database file.
* You can use the CDC Replication Engine for Microsoft SQL Server to replicate to a Microsoft Azure SQL Database target.
CDC Replication supports Azure SQL Database as a remote target only. The CDC Replication target can either be installed on premises or in an Azure VM. For optimum performance, the CDC Replication target should be installed on a VM in the same region as the Azure SQL Database. Details can be found in Knowledge Center at https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSTRGZ_11.4.0/com.ibm.cdcdoc.cdcformssql.doc/concepts/configuringazuresql.html.
* You can use the CDC Replication Engine for Microsoft SQL Server to replicate from a Microsoft SQL Database deployed in a Microsoft Azure VM.
IIDR 126.96.36.199-5052 for Oracle
* The IIDR Replication Engine for Oracle has improved algorithms for locating and reading log files, and reduced the number of database connections created by the log reader.
* dmshowlogdependency usability was improved.
* Addressed PK constraint violations occurring on metadata table TS_ORACLE_ARCHIVES.
The builds can be found on FixCentral using this link: