With a mere 4 weeks until IBM's 2013 Information on Demand, the data replication team thought it might be helpful to have a complete listing of all data replication sessions at IOD. From client presentations and our product roadmap to sneak peeks at new IBM Data Replication functionality, our sessions run the gamut!
Simply take a gander at the sessions below then go to the IOD agenda builder, click on Create Sign In, and then enter your confirmation number and the email address that you used to register for the conference. Create your agenda today!
- Monday, Nov 4
- ( 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ) IIQ-1383A: Using Q Replication to Scale System Capability in a Top eCommerce Company in China
- ( 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ) IIQ-2696A: A First Look at New InfoSphere Data Replication Enhancements - Feedback Session)
- ( 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ) IIQ-1428A: Solving Complex Business Problems Utilizing Classic CDC, Classic Federation and InfoSphere Data Replication
Tuesday, Nov 5
- Wednesday, Nov 6
- ( 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ) IDZ-1755A: Banco do Brasil: Delivering a Fast, Reliable, Secure Business Analytic Environment on System z
- ( 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. ) ISA-1308A: Data Lineage: Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going?