Today the RSARTE development team releases a new version of RSARTE 10. In the past sprint we have implemented the following improvements (references to pages in the updated What's New presentation are included in brackets):
- Our new search implementation now supports Replace. We also did many other usability and quality improvements in this experimental feature. 
- Semantic search commands such as "Find Triggering Events" and "Find Triggers" are now better integrated with the Code and Properties views, so that these views are updated when you select items in the Search view. 
- You can now hover the cursor over a transition in a state chart diagram to see the events which may trigger the transition. 
- We have reordered the Documentation tab in the Properties view so that it becomes the primary tab when selecting a comment. This makes it possible to immediately start editing the comment text without having to switch to another tab. 
- The Undo/Redo capability was improved by raising the command history size from 20 to 200 for modeling commands. We also wrote a note in the documentation to explain how Undo/Redo works in Eclipse. 
- The Model Compiler, our new tool for building models from the command-line, now supports context library builds. It also has a better integration with the RSARTE user interface. Output is printed to the UML Development console and transformation errors and warnings show up in the Problems view. Note that the Model Compiler is still an experimental feature. 
In this sprint we have also completed an initial version of RSARTE 10.1 which supports Eclipse Neon (4.6.1). There is still more work to be done here, but already now you can install it and try it out. Just remember to switch off the code analysis feature of CDT (Codan) since it is not yet supported by RSARTE. The RSARTE 10.1 release is experimental and we would appreciate to hear your feedback about it.